What is HealthLine? HealthLine is Health Promotion Board's toll free telephone service, providing personal advice on healthy living and disease prevention. The service is manned by experienced Nurse Advisers who can provide you free advise you on any health concerns
What is HealthLine?
- HealthLine is Health Promotion Board s toll-free telephone service, providing personal advice on healthy living and disease prevention.
- The service is manned by experienced Nurse Advisers who can provide you free advise you on any health concerns such as diabetes, high blood pressure, diet, weight management, exercise and more.
- You can call HealthLine at 1800 223 1313. This Service is also available in Mandarin, Malay and Tamil.
When can I call HealthLine?
- You can call HealthLine during office hours:
Monday Friday: 8.30am to 5.00pm
Saturday: 8.30am to 1.00pm
- You can also leave us a voicemail and the Nurse Adviser will return your call within the next working day.
- All calls and information provided are kept strictly confidential.
What can I expect from HealthLine?
- When you call HealthLine, you will be able to speak to an experienced Nurse Adviser. You can ask her questions on health related issues such as breast cancer, cervical cancer, diabetes, high blood pressure, cholesterol, nutrition, chronic disease management, osteoporosis, when and how to go for health screening and more.*
*For medical consultation or treatment, please see your doctor.
- Regular Specialist-on-Call sessions are organised to provide you an opportunity to speak to a specialist. During these special sessions, you will be able to ask your health related questions directly to doctors, nutritionists, pharmacists and other specialists. Look out for upcoming sessions.
How is HealthLine useful to me?
HealthLine provides a very convenient service for you to have all your health related queries answered. The Nurse Adviser will listen to your concerns and provide free advise or information on the appropriate actions you need to take to manage your health better.
So Call HealthLine,
for all your health worries
*However if you have a medical condition, it is best to consult your doctor.