At HPB, we have a vision of building a nation of healthy and happy people. If you share our vision and believe you are able to contribute to it, let us help you kick start your career through the HPB Scholarship.
The HPB Scholarship comes in two main categories:
- The Full-Term Scholarship for pre-university students
- The Mid-Term Scholarship for varsity students in the midst of their undergraduate studies
- Full tuition, examination and other compulsory fees throughout the period of sponsored study
- Monthly maintenance allowance
- Mid-course internship programme with us
- Sponsorship for approved development courses
- Hostel fees (for local studies)
- Expense for Overseas Student Exchange Programme (for local studies)
- Must be a Singapore Citizen (Singapore Permanent Residents must take up citizenship).
- Full-Term Scholarship applicants must have obtained excellent GCE A-Level results with a minimum of ten academic units or equivalent (such as International Baccalaureate, NUS High School Diploma or Polytechnic Diploma).
- Mid-Term Scholarship applicants are expected to graduate with at least Second Class Upper Honours or equivalent.
Successful applicants are expected to commit to a minimum bond period as follows:
| Local studies
||2 to 4 years
||3 to 6 years
Application and further enquiries
The application cycle opens from 1 January to 1 week after the release of the A-level results annually. You can submit your application via BrightSparks. For further enquiries, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.