The continuing education workshop series helps to equip Quit Smoking Consultants with information and knowledge about developments in the tobacco control sphere.
These workshops aim to achieve the following objectives:
- Ensure Quit Smoking Consultants have access to information and updates in the area of smoking cessation
- Facilitate the sharing of ideas among Quit Smoking Consultants
Practicing Quit Smoking Consultants from all levels of training are welcome to attend. However, priority will be given to Certified Quit Smoking Consultants. We will sponsor the full costs of each participant.
For nurses and pharmacists, the modules in these workshops are considered a form of training and there will be points awarded to your training credits:
- 2 CNE points will be awarded to nurses
- 2 CPE points will be awarded to pharmacists
How to apply
To register, kindly submit the following information to Ms Sarifah Salbiah at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Workshop code number
- Full name
- Organisation and designation
- CPE number, PRN number or NRIC number
- Contact number
Kindly confirm your availability before registering. Requests to cancel any registration must be made at least 14 days before the event date through the above email address. Registrants who fail to attend the workshop they have registered for without a valid reason may be rejected from subsequent workshops, at the organisers’ discretion.