Implementation of New Rostered Routine Testing (RRT) Regime
The Ministry of Manpower (MOM), the Building and Construction Authority (BCA) and Singapore Economic Development Board (EDB) will implement Fast and Easy Tests (FETs) regime using the Antigen Rapid Test (ART) from 15 October 2021:
- Vaccinated workers who are currently on the 14-Day Rostered Routine Testing (RRT) regime will undergo supervised ART once a week, in lieu of the polymerase chain reaction (PCR) tests. Unvaccinated workers will be tested twice a week using ART swabs.
- Workers can conduct these supervised ART swabs in their dormitories, place of residence, or place of work.
The new FET-RRT regime will apply to:
a) All personnel working in the Construction, Marine and Process (CMP) sectors who are currently undergoing 14 Day PCR-RRT;
b) All workers from Manufacturing and Services sectors residing in dormitories;
c) Frontline workers working in dormitories and recreation centres;
d) Recovered workers who have passed 270 days from their date of symptoms onset or detection of infection; or
e) All newly arrived recovered workers.
SITE CLOSURE NOTICE FOR REGIONAL SCREENING CENTRES
With the transition to Fast and Easy testing (FET) for workers across all sectors, PCR demand at the Regional Screening Centres (RSCs) has reduced significantly, and RSCs with low demand will cease operations with effect from 15 October 2021.
1. Please refer to the guide below on appointments that will be affected by the site closures:
a) Appointments on 14-day RRT schedule will be cancelled, except for workers who are from MPA, Front-line workers (FLW) and CAAS sectors.
b) Appointments on 7-day RRT schedule whose upcoming appointment is:
- from 15 October 2021 onwards and
- at affected closure centre
will be automatically rescheduled to another designated centre.
c) There is no change for 7-day RRT scheduled appointments where the site location is not affected by the closure.
2. You may refer to the tables below for the affected centres and their new appointment re-location with effect from 15 October 2021.
For any assistance or enquiries, you may send an email to AskSRS@hpb.gov.sg or call the SRS Support hotline at 6876 5848.