Interested applicants may apply for the Grant by sending in the Application Form to TOTG, HPB, at email@example.com, supported by the following documents:
· Application Form
· Company ACRA / Business Profile
· HCP license issued under Private Hospitals and Medical Clinics Act (Chapter 248) for Class A provider or one of the following courses offered by HMI Institute as training requirements for Class B Provider:
(1) 16 hours Supervisory Training in Swabbing Operations (PCR + ART+ Supervisor role)
(2) 12 hours Swabber Training in Swabbing Operations (PCR + ART)
(3) 8 hours Supervisory Training in ART Swabbing Operations (ART+ Supervisor role) (Classroom and Synchronous e-learning)
(4) 8 hours Swabber Training in ART swabbing Operations (ART) (Classroom and Synchronous e-learning)
· Site(s) Approval Letter by MOH-RCE
The applicant is to ensure that the following requirements are fulfilled:
Locations selected for these p-QTCs should be readily accessible to the public and workforce. Examples include, but are not limited to, Retail Malls, Community Centres, Workplaces, Hawker Centres, HDB precinct shops, Void Decks, Pavilions, and Industrial Parks. The applicant is to be responsible for securing his/her proposed p-QTC site(s).
Please click on the link for more information on suggested p-QTC site selection.
Each p-QTC must be capable of providing these essential services:
1. Qualified supervision of ART self-swab*;
2. Payment collection including the provision of hardware and software for point-of-sale system;
3. Results input post-ART via the Swab Registration System (SRS); and
4. Results Management (SMS notifications of results)
*An applicant may also choose to offer the option of vendor-administered ART swabs to clients (in this case, a HCP’s license will be required).
The applicant is to be wholly responsible for the set-up and running of each p-QTC, and will be responsible for managing all the relevant regulatory and operational matters, such as IPC, utilities, infrastructure, equipment, manpower, marketing, logistics, etc.
Swab Registration System (SRS) Support
HPB will provide the required SRS technical support to successful applicants during the grant period (if required).